The name Lipliūnai or Montvilai has been mentioned since the 18th century. The manor belonged to the families of the nobility. In 1822, the Lipliūnai manor with the manor house belonged to the nobleman A. Montvilai. In 1869, the Manor was inherited by Alina Žebrauskienė and her daughters Adelė and Marija.
In 1921, Alina Zberškauskaitė married the Lithuanian officer Česlovas Christauskas. Their family lived in the Manor until June 14, 1941, until they were deported and their property confiscated. After the restoration of Lithuania's independence, part the Manor was returned to their descendants, who sold it to the current owner in 2019.
Until today two buildings have survived - the Manor house and the tenant's house. According to stylistic features the Manor house seems to belong to the first half of the 19th century. The building is of a rectangular volume, with Doric portico columns, a stepped cornice and an ornate balcony. The tenant's house has characteristic features of the begining of the 20th century: red brick architectural style - relief decoration of masonry.
The Manor is located near the city of Kėdainiai, in a convenient location. The buildings and territory are intended to be used for the needs of the local community, establishing a cultural and educational center, while perpetuating the historical legacy.
Design works for the restoration of the manor are currently on the way. Lipliunai Manor is opened for public by appointment only (firstname.lastname@example.org).